Street Guardian SGX2HW Hardwire Kit.
Install the SGX2HW to enable a special parking mode on the Street Guardian SGGCX2 PRO Dash Camera.
With the SGX2HW Hardwire Kit the SGGCX2 PRO parking mode includes built-in low-voltage cut-off so that the camera will turn off before draining the vehicle’s battery.
- Keep a Watch on Your Vehicle When Parked with the Street Guardian SGGCX2 PRO Hardwire Kit
- Enables Parking Mode on the Street Guardian SGGCX2 PRO Dash Camera (Latest Firmware Required)
- Includes Selectable Low-Voltage Cut-Off Function and Timer to Adjust How Long the Parking Mode is Enabled For on the Camera
- Parking Mode Feature Automatically Turns on When the Vehicle is Turned Off
- Timelaps Footage Will Record While Parked, Until Either the Low-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage is Reached/ Timer Limit Expires or the Vehicle is Turned Back On
RED = Accessory (switched power source that turns on with engine start)
YELLOW = Battery (unswitched constant power that’s always hot)
Black = Ground (Connected to the bare metal frame of the vehicle)